March 5, 2009
Night classes

I've been drafted into a night class. 

The day class is so small that they had to transfer the 4 of us into the night class alongside industry people. 

5.30pm - 9.30pm woah hoseh. 

Wasted trip in the morning.

Just completed my 5 liner whehehe.

edit* i went for the class and was really lost. Thank God, from next week on, its back to normal Thursday mornings. 

Something GREAT happened today! I went to get nasi padang for dinner and the woman gave me 2 CHICKEN wings FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! She said it was her treat! WAH thank God!! :]]]]]]]]

she was prolly shocked that I ordered potato for 2 out of the 3 dishes that I was entitled to. she even asked if i was vegetarian lor LOL. how does that even equate yo. -_-
either ways, this just made my day. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home